9/02/2014

I am doing spray paint on wood. Spread goo. Blowtorch.

I am numbering and signing Washington Square Archway with Griffin and Tree with Many Red Birds prints. They are on my online store click here to see them.

I am holding 2 paintings on my lap with 2 hands.  There are 6 paintings in the Living Room.  The paintings are made out of spray paint on wood panel with blowtorch.


I am between 2 paintings.  The paintings are made out of spray paint on wood panel with blowtorch.  I painted them in the studio in Brooklyn, New York.

There are 2 family tree paintings and 2 door paintings in the Living Room.

I am holding the flower painting.  There are different flowers in my garden. On canvas. No blowtorch.

I am doing the acrylic paint marker on the abstract garden in my garage.

I am between 2 paintings in my garage.  I spray paint outdoors and in my garage.


Your Friend,
Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment