1/03/2015

We will have an exhibition in France.

We are going to France in May! We are staying with our friend Lenny Schechter. This is Lenny with his band. Lenny has a vineyard in the Loire Valley. He will take us to see castles. I feel thrilled and gleeful!
I am drawing the Fantasy Far Away Birds #3 in the gazebo at Southern Cross Club Fish and Dive Resort in Little Cayman.

I am holding the flowers with Debra Chwast near blossom cottage.

I am standing on boardwalk dock at the booby pond.

I am sitting on the dock.  I feel excited, thrilled and enthusiastic!

9 iguanas are on the ground near the Little Cayman Museum.

Booby Pond is in Little Cayman in Cayman Islands.
The pirates are on the ship.  It is a Pirates parade.
The pirates are on the truck.  It is a Pirates parade.

I am standing in front of a Christmas tree with Lynda.
I am standing in front of a Christmas tree with Debra.

Seth and Lynda's family with friends in front of a Christmas tree in living room.
I am holding Fantasy Far Away Birds #6 and Fantasy Far Away Birds #3.
I am holding the Loire Valley Castle #4 painting.  It is going to France.


Your Friend,
Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment