9/25/2015

10 of my paintings were archived. Herb Ascherman is taking pictures of me for the book.

I saw The Book of Mormon at State Theatre at Playhouse Square. This is The Book of Mormon ticket. I feel happy, peaceful and thrilled!

Dr. Krebs and I are holding the 7 Lightning Crashes are in the Night Sky at Charles Krebs office in Cambridge.

Herb Ascherman is taking my photo next to my painting at the Pooka Festival.


I am standing next to Art Show sign at the Pooka Festival in Bedford, Ohio.

I am standing behind the ART sign. I feel happy, glad, gleeful and excited!

The Colorful Black Hole (spraypaint on wood 20" x 20") The Colorful Black Hole feels strong! The Colorful Black Hole is a Vortex.

Fantasy Orange Coral Abstract (acrylic spraypaint on canvas 12" x 12") The Fantasy Orange Coral Abstract has tones of whites and different hues of reds, oranges, dark shrimps, sands and yellows. I feel happy, peaceful, glad, proud, excited and gleeful! This painting is exquisite!

Glory of the Snow Flower (acrylic spraypaint on canvas 12" x 12") The Glory of the Snow Flower has different tones of whites and different hues of shrimp pastels, pinks, greens, blues and violets. I feel happy, calm, comfortable, tranquil, glad and enthusiastic! This painting is pretty!

Long Tentacle Purple Anemone (acrylic spraypaint on canvas 36" x 36") The Long Tentacle Purple Anemone has different tones of whites and different hues of sands, pinks, oranges, yellows, blues, purples and violets. I feel calm, comfortable, tranquil and relaxed. This painting is beautiful!

Abraham Lincoln (acrylic on canvas 27" x 27") Abraham Lincoln has different tones of blacks and whites, and different hues of flesh, reds, browns and blues. Abraham Lincoln was the 16th President of the United States of America! I feel excited and gleeful.

Jimmy Carter (acrylic on canvas 27" x 27") Jimmy Carter has different tones of blacks, grays and whites, and different hues of flesh, reds, blues and browns. Jimmy Carter was the 39th President of the United States of America! I feel thrilled and gleeful!

Multi-colored Fantasy Flower Abstract (acrylic spraypaint on canvas 32" x 32") The Multi-colored Fantasy Flower Abstract has different tones of whites and different hues of reds, pinks, oranges, yellows, greens, blues, violets and turquoises. I feel excited and peaceful!

Bulb Tentacle Sea Anemone (acrylic spraypaint on canvas 24" x 24") The Bulb Tentacle Sea Anemone has different tones of blacks and different hues of reds, oranges, yellows, greens, malachites, blues and purples. I feel excited, thrilled, gleeful and peaceful!!!
Many Abstract Line Shapes (acrylic on canvas 36" x 36") The abstract shapes have different hues of reds, yellows, light greens, blues, purples, and light magentas. I am excited and gleeful. I painted this with many brush strokes. This painting is exquisite.   




Here is my Water Tower with Ladder.

We have a 3D printer in my Brooklyn studio with Kip. This is my 3D Water Tower Lamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment